Contact us to receive the personalized attention of your own Leasing Concierge—an expert in not only what this neighborhood in Seattle has to offer, but able to answer any question you might have about our entire neighborhood from services, shopping, entertainment, transportation to the complete range of resource and service options to make your move to Alcove at Seahurst Apartments a most enjoyable experience.
What is a live virtual tour of Alcove at Seahurst Apartments?
A virtual tour is an organized meet-up that takes place online rather than you driving to our community and apartments. Our leasing team is live in the community while you watch and ask questions on your phone or desktop. Anyone that is with you can attend!
In times like these, when it’s not possible to meet with you in person, know you have powerful tools at your fingertips to see our apartments.
Tools you’ll need:
- A smartphone
- At least one of these video calling applications. FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom
We will meet you virtually and allow you to ask all your questions and explain your needs. This will enable us to focus on areas of your interest within the neighborhood, community and apartment. Or We can also video record a walk-and-talk tour of your apartment and the community, and then follow up with a live call for further discussion and questions. Here are a few tips to help your live virtual interactions go smoothly:
- Make sure that you have the application of your choice installed on your smartphone.
- Set an appointment and provide the application choice to your personal Leasing Professional.
- Before the live tour, check your internet connection in the area you’ll be viewing the apartment with your Leasing Professional.
We offer the choice of four different applications to view our apartments and community.
1101 SW 139th Street
Burien, WA 98166
Contacting us is the first step to finding a new home, whether you’re here in Washington or looking from afar! We are happy to answer questions about Alcove at Seahurst Apartments and living in Burien. Let us know how we can contact you and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in Alcove at Seahurst Apartments. We’d love to welcome you to our family! Please contact us to receive any information that you’ll need to help you find your new home.
Register for a Fast, Easy Rental Application
We Make Moving into Alcove at Seahurst Apartments
as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. We’ll make sure there are no surprises on moving day. While you’re busy preparing for your move, we’ll be busy preparing for your arrival.
2. We realize how stressful move-in day can be so we’ll make an appointment with you to complete our new resident orientation. On move-in day all you’ll need to do is drop off your rental payment and pick up your keys.
3. Our team will certify that your apartment home is in quality condition before you arrive with our with 331 point apartment inspection. We will provide you with contact names and numbers so you can reach us as you settle in.
When you lease an apartment in our community, you’re not just a resident, you’re a neighbor. We’re going to listen to your needs, return your calls promptly and address your concerns.
Welcome Home to Alcove at Seahurst Apartments!
Quick Facts About Burien
Burien is a suburb of Seattle with a population of 50,729.
Burien is in King County.
Living in Burien offers residents a suburban feel.
In Burien there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
Many families and young professionals live in Burien and residents tend to lean liberal.
The public schools in Burien are above average.
Burien, Washington is the 745th largest city in the United States as of 2017.
Burien, Washington is a city.
Burien, Washington is as large as it has ever been. In 2017 Burien had its largest population ever.
Burien, Washington is growing moderately quickly. It is growing faster than 85% of similarly sized cities since 2000.